Would you like to know how to post on Facebook to grow your health and wellness business without looking like a slimy salesperson?
Example topic “5 of the most toxic household products in your home”
I know many of my friends are in some type of health and wellness company, as am I, and I have been asked recently what is the best way to do a Facebook Live to get people interested in your company without making it a sales pitch or giving away the company name or specific product name. Also, I have been asked how to look like a professional network marketer instead of everyone else who is out there blasting their product and opportunity all over social media.
So today, in the video above, I wanted to basically give you a Facebook Live idea you could do to gain interest and attract people to you without you looking like you are just pitching something. The answer is Value. Value is what you need to be giving on social media every day. The marketplace pays for value.
So today’s post is on a health and wellness topic to hopefully help educate some about the dangers of toxins in our homes, but also as an example of what you could do to add value, attract potential customers, all without giving the company or product name away and not looking salesy. Does that make sense? I hope so.
If you are in health and wellness, you could do a Facebook Live and give healthy living tips, or recipes, or exercise ideas, or how to live a toxin free life. There are so many ways to promote your business online without “promoting” your business. Tips and information like that is very valuable to many people.
For instance, I am also in the health and wellness niche, so what I talked about today in the above video is “5 of the most toxic household products in your home”, with two purposes, to educate people on the dangers of toxins in our homes, but also to show the health and wellness network marketer or any network marketer really, that you can absolutely talk about what you do without spamming or pitching your products..
So a good Facebook live, has an intro, question, content, and then a call to action. So here are some examples.
Hey this is Genean Roberts. Thanks for jumping on with me to learn about ways to improve your health. (That’s it, Short and Sweet)
Did you know that Americans spend between 80-90% of their time inside, and that the average American home contains over 63 hazardous products that are damaging our bodies?
Today I want to give you a list of 5 of those Household Products to absolutely avoid because they are highly toxic and terrible for your body. You may or may not be surprised, but these are some of the biggest contributors to toxins in your home. We breathe in chemical vapors and we absorb chemicals into our skin every time we use these products.
- Bleach – bleach can damage the lungs when inhaled causing permanent respiratory damage. So for all of you who mop in bleach, you are damaging your body with serious toxins.
- Laundry detergent. All of those good smelling scents of gain and tide and every other store bought detergent is killing your body. Cancer causing agents as well as endocrine disrupters, they mess with your body’s hormones.
- Dryer Sheets – dryer sheets have been labeled one of the most dangerous items in your home. So every time your dryer is on and your house gets full of that fabric softener scent, you are putting cancer causing chemicals into your body. Not to mention they absorb into your skin through your clothes later.
- Candles- This is a biggie. Scented candles put very dangerous chemicals into the air. So therefore, your pumpkin spice, your apple pie, your clean linen are all killing you. They are made with petrochemicals, which are linked to increased cancer risk, birth defects and allergies.
- Finally, deodorant. Store bought deodorants are very dangerous, full of aluminum, and are linked to breast cancer and other diseases.
Call to action:
Our family has been on a health journey for the past couple of years and have been able to eliminate most of the chemicals completely from our home and bodies. There are many more dangers in the home but I just wanted to give you a few today.
What if there were healthy alternatives that worked just as well, but were actually healthy for your bodies and would actually promote a healthier living environment? For the same price as you are paying for at the grocery store, If there were, would you be open to learning more? If so, simply comment below or message me and I will be glad to share what I know with you.
So there you go. A facebook live within a FB live. It’s like inception.
To your success,
Online Marketer and Home Business Owner
Are you a Christian woman in network marketing? Get my latest E-book and Email Course, “Vision Renewed: Activating God’s Laws of Success in Your Business”, HERE.
PS: If you need help recruiting and closing sales, THIS WILL HELP.