Facebook Lives are the big thing right now. From oyster parties, to unboxings of products, to news, to training, to pet videos, and everything else, people are going live on FB every day. But what does that mean for your network marketing business and should you be going Live on FB?
The answer is….ABSOLUTELY! Facebook Live is a great way to get engagement and build an audience. Did you know that Facebook loves when people go live and will generously allow it to get more organic traffic for free? Facebook Lives are a great way to drive traffic to your business page, your product or service, or your blog.
When you decide to start going live on Facebook, there are a few steps you want to take. Prior to starting, go to settings in Facebook to make sure video upload is enabled as well HD feature enabled. There are also a few key points to be aware of:
- Always introduce yourself and what the purpose of your video is going to be. Make sure whatever you are talking about is of value to the user, not a sales pitch.
- Ask a question. Always begin your FB Live videos with an introduction, purpose of video and then ask a question. It increases curiosity and engagement. For example, if your purpose is to help people learn how to generate leads online, you could ask something like “Are you struggling to generate leads online?” or “Do you need more leads for your network marketing business?”
- Always engage the audience by asking them to say something in the comments, and ask them to share the video and always acknowledge your viewers when they comment.
- ALWAYS have a Call To Action at the end. You could ask people to message you if they want more tips, or if you have a website or blog, you can always point them there to do a specific activity. But always have something for them to do at the end.
- Be yourself. Do not try to impress people. They can spot a fake a mile away. Be genuine and give value.
- Remember your replay viewers. There are going to be a lot of people who watch the video after the live is over. Make sure you acknowledge and appreciate them too.
- Be consistent with your FB Lives. Once you have determined the best time and best days of the week for your FB Lives, let your audience know your schedule each day and ask them to add it to their calender so they don’t miss anything.
I hope this was helpful. If you would like some free training that goes into greater depth on how to do FB Lives effectively and successfully, you can get that training here.
To your success,
Online Marketer and Home Business Owner